The RECARO Zero.1 complies with the new i-Size regulation, which allows you to rear-face your child until 105cm or approximately 4 years’ of age. Because the seat is i-Size compliant, it may be installed using ISOfix only and your child must remain rear-facing until the minimum age of 15 months (although Securatot recommend using the seat rear-facing until the 105cm is reached for optimum protection). The 360° rotatable RECARO Zero.1 i-Size can be used from birth and provides sufficient space and safety - forward or rearward facing.
This seat features intuitive one-hand-touch for important functions like multi-position recline and adjustable headrest and ISOFIX connection for quick and easy installation as well as safety indicator to show the seat is secure. The seat itself includes a 5-point safety harness with RECARO’s HERO safety system as well as breathable fabrics and automotive moulded foam to ensure your little one is both safe and comfortable. Featuring all of the required safety technology, the RECARO Zero.1 comes equipped with Advanced Side Protection for the event of a side-on collision, which consists of space-saving foldable side wing-like protectors. Paired with the HERO technology, this creates a safe little cocoon for your baby, designed to protect at all angles.
With the RECARO Air Circulation System, which is a passive air circulation system for the best comfort, as well as breathable fabrics, your little ones will find themselves in a fresh, clean environment that can be maintained thanks to the machine washable covers (washed at 30°C). The automotive moulded foam will provide them with comfortable ergonomic seating that can be reclined in a variety of possible comfort, posture promoting positions.
The multi-adjustable headrest can be adjusted in six positions of height, and there are five recline positions, giving an even deeper level of comfort where your baby needs it most.
- Additional Features
- i-Size / Height: up to 105 cm / Weight: up to 18 kg / Age: approx. 4 years.
- 360° rotatable child seat allows you to get your child in and out the car easily
- Intuitive one-hand-touch for all important functions
- Isofix connection for an easy and secure installation in the vehicle
- 5-point harness with HERO safety system
- Safety indicator signalises correct installation at one glance
- Easy entry position at 90°
- Breathable fabrics and comfortable seating ergonomics due to automotive moulded foam
- Multiple adjustable headrest and recline positions
- Removable insert cushion for newborns
Car seats can not be fitted in the front seat if there is an activated airbag installed!