The Klippan KISS 2 Plus is the new version of the Kiss 2, built with high quality in mind. The seat has varying installation positions which means it is suitable from birth to 18kg. This effectively means that only one seat is needed from newborn to approx 4yrs of age.
The seat is supplied with a separate base that may be installed with an ISOfix system or a seatbelt. That makes KISS 2 Plus one of the few rear-facing child car seats that may be installed rear-facing with ISOfix or a seatbelt. Installation is incredibly simple and quick making it a popular choice.
The infant seat can be installed without the base up to 10kg and comes with a handle that pulls out from the seat that has built in wheels making transporting the seat incredibly easy.
The seat has been tested and passed the Swedish Plus Test.
- Additional Features
- Rearward facing 0-18Kg
- Installation with isofix or seatbelt
- Isofix latch system that dramatically reduces the risk of incorrect fitting.
- Indicators that show when the seat has been fitted correctly.
- Integral/removable infant carrier
- 3 recline positions
- Foot prop (anti-rotational device)
- Rebound paddle
- Crash tested in accordance with ECE 4404
- Five-point harness
- Separate bases are available separately if the family has more than one car.
- Belt padding and head-support cushion can easily be removed and washed
- Removable washable seat covers
Car seats can not be fitted in the front seat if there is an activated airbag installed!