Securatot welcomes the Joie Stages to the rear facing collection. This budget seat makes an idea solution for second cars, grandparents cars or to take travelling abroad. You can keep children rear facing up to 18kg (one recline position only), in a seat which is extremely quick and easy to fit.
There are three recline positions (1-3) for forward-facing Toddler mode and two recline positions (1-2) for forward-facing Youth mode 5 . The recline position 4 is for rearward-facing Infant mode.
The Joie Stages has a padded insert to make the seat suitable from birth. The seat can also be used forward facing from 9kg though to 25kg (we always recommend keeping your child rear facing for as long as possible).
A key feature of this seat is the steel enhanced frame for structural integrity during impact. This adds weight to keep the seat tight and low to the vehicle seat for better stability and protection. The five point harness and headrest adjusts simultaneously with just one pull, without uninstalling or rethreading. The integrated custom compartment can store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2 booster.
- Additional Features
- Begins as a rearward-facing infant car seat from birth up to 18kg
- Padded infant support with foam to keep small babies close to the 5-point harness for added security
- Side Impact Security provides extra protection for the head, body and hips
- One-hand operated five-position headrest adjustment ensures a perfect fit for growing children
- Five positions harness and headrest height adjustment, adjust simultaneously and with one hand
- Side shell ventilation and breathable fabrics on headrest enhance airflow to child
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Padded harness cushions and lower buckle cover for babys comfort
- Side, mesh storage pockets for childs must-have travel items
- 5-point harness system with front tension adjustment
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle's 3-point inertia seat belt
- Grows with child and converts to a forward-facing seat, from 9 to 25kg
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2 booster
Car seats can not be fitted in the front seat if there is an activated airbag installed!
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Amazing value, great quality
We bought this seat just before our son was born as it fits up to 7 years and we couldn't afford to keep buying car seats. With the baby inserts it is a snug fit for your little one. Our son is now a big 11 month old and with the insert removed is still super comfortable. The headrest adjusts with 1 hand. The only down side is having to lift your baby over the seat belt to get them in. Couldn't have wished for a better seat and will buy Joie again for our 2nd car and for the Grandparents car.