Joie are pleased to launch the new ISOfix Spin 360™ to their collection of rear-facing car seats.
The Spin 360™ car seat begins as a rear-facing infant seat and can keep your child rear-facing up to 18kg (approximately age 4). Alternatively, if you prefer, the seat can also be used in a forward-facing position when your little one reaches 9kg (approximately nine months but Securatot recommend using the seat rear-facing to the maximum weight of 18kg).
A key feature is the spinning action that turns all around for accessible child harnessing and easy rearward-to-forward transitioning. Once installed, the seat is compact and streamlined, which allows for more front passenger leg room.
- Additional Features
- Group 0+/1 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg/4 years
- 360° rotating seat for ease of getting children harnessed
- 5 recline positions can be used both rearward and forward facing
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable
- Integrated load leg
- Built in side ventilation to keep baby cool on those warm days
- Testing Certification: ECE R44/04
Car seats can not be fitted in the front seat if there is an activated airbag installed!