Securatot are very excited to launch the new BeSafe addition to its car seat range - the iZi Modular.
The BeSafe iZi Modular is an i-Size car seat that allows rear-facing from 61cm up to 105cm with an ISOfix base (bought separately). The seat may also be used forward-facing from 88cm (minimum 15 months) but Securatot recommend rear-facing for as long as possible. The ISOfix base may also be used with the BeSafe iZi GO infant carrier (bought separately - this infant seat can also be installed with the car's seat belt). The unique base extension mechanism provides additional leg space for a growing child's legs.
The iZi Modular offers an adjustable head support, a body hugger for the smooth transition between the carrier and the toddler seat as well as an excellent recline for maximum comfort in the car. The clever magnets on the harness ensure you can secure the harness straps out of the way for ease of getting your child in and out of the seat.
Another additional feature is the SIP+ (Side Impact Protection +) inclusion to the seat. This is placed on the side of the seat, towards the car door and can further increase the safety for the child in a side impact.
BeSafe have been developing rear facing seats for more than 25 years. The new modular addition is a revolutionary design that will allow you to keep your child rear-facing up to 105cm in a seat with expanding leg room for ultimate comfort.
Please note: you need to purchase the base for this seat separately from here.
- Additional Features
- Rearward facing travelling option from 61-105cm (approx. 6 months to 4 years) allows older children to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer
- Forward facing from 88cm to 105cm (15 months to approx. 4 years old)
- ISOfix Approved: UN r 129 (i-Size)
- Easy slide front brace
- Double EPS side impact protection (SIP) for the head and neck
- Addition of SIP+ to lock on to the side of the seat
- Easy adjust harness/headrest
- One of the best sleeping positions
- Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way
Car seats can not be fitted in the front seat if there is an activated airbag installed!