The BeSafe iZi Up X3 Fix is mounted with FIX arms to the cars ISOfix anchorage points. The BeSafe iZi Up X3 Fix is supplied with the new SIR solution - Side Impact Rotation. In the event of a collision, the child seat rotates and protects the child in a unique way: the chair rotates towards the center of the car so that the child is not pushed towards the door, which is common in accidents.
The seat easily attaches to the cars ISOfix mountings and the child is then secured using the cars 3-point seat belt. This seat belt is held by the shoulder belt guider, no guider is required for the hipster belt which prevents misuse and also means older children can buckle themselves in without the chance for an incorrect installation.
- Additional Features
- Side Impact Rotation (SIR). Very good protection by rotation of the seat which keeps the head much better in the head support
- Reclining of 2 positions, which can be operated by the child itself
- Height adjustment very easy to operate on both sides of the backrest. The backrest and headrest grow higher while adjusting in the right proportion.
- The shoulder belt guiders go wider when the seat is adjusted to a higher position
- ECE R44-04 approved for forward facing installation group 2/3: 15-36 kg