BeSafe's first rear-facing only seat suitable up to 25kg: the BeSafe iZi Plus.
The BeSafe iZi Plus will allow you to rear face your child up to approximately 6 years' of age whilst in the rear facing position. It is a rear-facing-only seat and therefore has passed the rigorous Swedish Plus Test, only a handful of seats have passed this test.
The BeSafe iZi Plus offers 3 recline positions with the maximum recline offering an excellent position making it a great seat for children who sleep a lot in the car.
The seat is installed using the car's 3-point seat belt together with the additional use of tether straps to ensure a safe installation for children to rear face up to 25kg.
- Additional Features
- The front brace permits very tight installation of the child seat; also installed with anchoring belts.
- Identical installation in front and rear seat with the car's 3-point seat belt.
- Option to increase the child's legroom by moving the front brace.
- Rear-facing child seats provide a high level of safety. A rear-facing child seat is five times safer than a forward-facing child seat.
- High level of safety through side impact protection (EPS at the head, stomach and thighs).
- Long service life, from 6 months to 6 years/25 kg.
- Simple adjustment of the head rest and internal harness.
- Easy to fit the child in the seat. Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way.
- Crash tested in accordance with ECE 4404.
- Five-point harness with central adjustment and height adjustment.
- Removable washable seat covers.
Car seats can not be fitted in the front seat if there is an activated airbag installed!