The BeSafe iZi Combi X4 ISOfix offers many enhanced features, the most desirable being the flexible positioning which the seat can fit in your car. Sliding ISOfix arms enables the ISOfix arm length to be adjusted in steps, this unique innovation from BeSafe means you can adjust the fitting of the seat depending on the space available in the car. If your car is compact or you have a tall front passenger the seat can be fitted right up against the back of the rear seat which can provide you with as much as an extra 10cm of space for the front seats. As the child gets bigger, the seat can be adjusted and give more leg room as necessary. This will allow children to sit in the safest way for as long as possible.
The BeSafe iZi Combi X4 ISOfix also features a simple, single, drop-down integral leg support and the adjustable padded front brace the seat makes installation easier and quicker than before.
- Additional Features
- Rear-facing 0-18Kg, and forward-facing from 9-18Kg, however we recommend that the child should remain rear facing for as long as possible.
- ISOfix - that provides a mechanical anchorage that is stable and safe as it dramatically reduces the risk of incorrect fitting.
- Indicators that show when the seat has been fitted correctly.
- The car seat has an extended harness and headrest offering better room for legs thanks to its new construction.
- Double EPS side impact protection (SIP) for the head and neck.
- Easy adjust harness/headrest.
- Four sitting positions, which can be changed without disturbing the child with an easy to operate handle.
- Five-point harness with central adjustment and height adjustment.
- Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way.
- Complete inner EPS body shell.
- Single fold-down leg support with audible alarm to indicate correct installation.
- Crash tested in accordance with ECE 4403.
- Belt padding and head-support cushion can easily be removed and washed.
- Removable washable seat covers.