The Axkid Minikid is a rear-facing only car seat that uses the cars 3-point seat belt for installation and carries children between 9kg and 25kg in weight.
The Minikid is designed to provide maximum comfort yet is a compact car seat which can be fitted in a range of cars from small to large. The adjustable front leg means you can easily recline the seat for the comfort of your child and the extra-long support leg ensures a stable installation in a variety of vehicles.
The harness adjusts automatically to the child's length when tightened. This means that whatever the child's weight and height the harness is in the correct position. In addition the seat features self-adjusting tether straps that are tightened by simply 'wiggling' the seat.
The Minikid has passed the rigorous Swedish Plus Test, the strictest car seat standard.
- Additional Features
- Easy installation on any seat in your vehicle that has a 3-point seat belt
- The integrated 5-point harness and headrest automatically adjust according to the child's size
- Unique tether strap tightening function - tethers are automatically tightened by rocking and pushing on restraint
- Deep side wings for extra side impact protection
- Extra-long support leg to enable installation in a wide variety of vehicles
- Three recline positions
- Crash tested in accordance with ECE R44/04
- Seat cover machine washable at 30 degrees
Car seats can not be fitted in the front seat if there is an activated airbag installed!