A flexible seat that may be installed rear-facing with ISOFIX up to 18kg and rear- or forward-facing with a seat belt up to 25kg. This seat has a unique design for the harness to ensure it sits correctly on child’s shoulders every time and can self-tighten removing any excess slack. Also has self-adjusting tether straps for ease of installation. When installed with ISOFIX it requires rather a lot of space in the car but if more space is needed, simply move to a seat belt installation.
Great for: Rear-facing up to 25kgs, unique harness and tether strap features
Beware of: Space required for an ISOFIX installation, no solution yet for underfloor storage
The Axkid Kidzofix is a very versatile seat that can be installed rear-facing up to 25kg. The seat can be installed rear-facing with ISOFIX or a seat belt and forward-facing with a seat belt. Installation is fast and simple with self-adjusting tether straps.
Kidzofix can be installed rear-facing with ISOFIX 9-18kg and can also be installed rear-facing with a seat belt 9-25kg. Maximum weight limit for ISOFIX is 18kg so any child exceeding this weight limit must change the installation of the seat to using a seat belt. Those parents with fast growing children can therefore change from ISOFIX to seat belt installation as soon as the child reaches 18kg and still have the choice to rear face up to 25kg.
As your child grows, Kidzofix can also be used forward-facing 9-18kg with a harness and 15-25kg as a high back booster seat with an adult belt, although we recommend to rear face as long as possible.
The harness adjusts automatically to the child's length when tightened which means that whatever the child's weight and height the harness is in the correct position. In addition the seat features self adjusting tether straps that are tightened by simply 'wiggling' the seat.
- Rear-facing with ISOFIX 9-18kg, rear-facing with seat belt 9-25kg, forward-facing with seat belt from 9-18kg and forward-facing with an adult belt 15-25kg, however we recommend that the child should remain rear facing for as long as possible
- Easy installation on any seat in your vehicle that has a 3-point seat belt or ISOFIX
- ISOFIX indicators that show when the seat has been fitted correctly.
- The integrated 5-point harness and headrest automatically adjusts according to the child's size
- Unique tether strap tightening function - where tethers are automatically tightened by rocking and pushing on restraint
- Deep side wings for extra side impact protection
- Extra long support leg to enable installation in a wide variety of vehicles
- Three recline positions
- Crash tested in accordance with ECE 4404
- Seat cover machine washable at 30
WARNING! Car seats can not be fitted in the front seat if there is an activated airbag installed!
The Vehicle List offers no guarantee. Please visit our showroom where you can try before you buy and to receive full fitting advice.