The 2wayPearl allows you to rear face your child until 105cm/18kg or approx. 4 years of age. Because the seat is i-Size compliant it may be installed using ISOfix only and your child must remain rear facing until the minimum of 15 months (although Securatot recommend using the seat rear facing until the 105cm/18kg is reached for optimum protection). Movement between rear and forward facing is quick and easy to do with the press of a button.
The 2wayPearl Duo Pack comprises of the Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl car seat and the 2wayFix base that allows you to simply and quickly install the seat into your car. The ISOfix has a click-and-go installation system, which also provides visual and audio confirmation when you have correctly installed the car seat.
The Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl features four different seat recline positions in both the rearward and forward facing position, so your little one can always travel in a position that is comfortable for them and for ease of use it has a stay open harness to help when lifting your child in and out of the seat.
Please note: you need to purchase the base for this seat separately: base.
- Additional Features
- Rearward facing travelling option from 67-105cm (approx. 6 months to 4 years) allows older children to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer
- Can be turned around to face forward from 15 months up until 105cm (18kg/4 years) if preferred, however we recommend that the child should remain rear facing for as long as possible
- Approved according to the latest European safety standard i-Size
- Must be used in combination with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix Base
- Install with the 2wayFix Base using the ISOfix attachments points of your car
- Improved head and neck protection by travelling rearward facing for longer
- Meets the higher crash testing requirements of the new i-Size legislation
- Seat can recline to four different position both forward and rearward facing
- Headrest and harness height adjust easily together
- Easily change the 2wayPearl to face forward with a push of a button
- Innovative stay open harness keeps straps and buckles out of the way when placing the child into the seat
- Side Protection System for best protection in side impacts
Car seats can not be fitted in the front seat if there is an activated airbag installed!